What is Print on Demand Business?
The Print on Demand Business is an interesting concept. It doesn't include any minimum order quantities, involves low setup cost, and abundant success stories.
How to Start a POD Business?
It can be classified in two ways. The product niche or subject niche POD business.
1) A product-niche POD business
In this category, you decide on the type of product or a range of similar products you want to sell. The planning should be firmly based on products.
For example, if you decide on selling T-shirts featuring impressive quotes, you will have to stick to selling only T-shirts but the designs may vary. Thus, you need to adhere to the specific niche chosen.
2) A subject-niche POD business:
This category involves your business being based on a particular trendy subject. For example, 'modern art' and representing this subject, a range of products can be designed.
This may encompass a diversity of products from pillowcases, t-shirts and wall hangings.
Ten Best Quotes for Creating Impressive T-Shirts
Apart from being one of the coolest fashion trends, t-shirts are also utterly comfortable and offer relaxation. For better promotion of business, impressive quotes are printed; making the wearer stand out in the crowd.
Interesting quotes printed on t-shirts also bring out your personality to others, reflecting your preferences and interests.
Print on Demand businesses with t-shirts as the main product has successfully created a progressive forum. Our website tshirtbundles.com encourages creating customized designs.
Below are great quote ideas that you can use to design a t-shirt for a business purpose or personal use.
- Superman Logo: The symbol of the fictional character of DC suits all age groups; kids, teens, adults, and the elderly.
- Bart Simpson:The famous character Bart Simpson appeared in the longest-running American TV series, The Simpson. To date, the character rules the heart of many. Wearing a t-shirt with this quote will allow you to flaunt your likes.
- Logo or the Quote of The Rolling Stones: If you are a 60's rock 'n' roll fanatic, the 'lips' logo on your t-shirt of this English Rock Band will make you stand out.
- A.R.E.: It is the abbreviated form of the International Drug Abuse Resistance Education, t-shirts with this logo were provided free of charge to people supporting the prevention of drugs and violence.
- Keep Calm and Carry On: Being a relevant quote today, there are endless possibilities to conform to the motto.
- I 'Heart' NY: Initially designed to promote tourism, this quote became quite popular during the September terrorist attack in New York.
- Don't Mess With Texas: The quote has become extremely prominent today. Originally, it was to curtail the wastage on Texas roads. Hence, the Texas transportation department created this to raise awareness.
- I'm With Stupid: One of the popular quotes, it can be designed into various customized forms.
- Frankie Say Relax: The quote was designed to abolish the censorship imposed on the song ‘Relax’.
- All I Got Was This Lousy T-Shirt: Perfect for a holiday souvenir, this quote presents humor, sarcasm and laughter